Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tippi Toes and Pig Tails

For the past 3 Mondays Logan and I have been going to tippi-toes. It's a mommy and me class for girls 18 months - 3 years to do ballet. Here are a couple pictures of Logan on her second day of the class. I was so happy she let me put the outfit on her.




I think I'm carrying her along here...she doesn't seem to want to walk. :)




Here are pics from this past Monday in class. I was REALLY surprised she let me put this outfit on. She's not one for tights, but she had no problem. Not a tear was shed when I changed her.
This is at the end of class and Logan just got a sticker for doing such a GREAT job!!!


She's trying out one of her moves here. So cute, right?


The class is about 45 minutes long and all the jumping and moving around gets me pretty tired also, but I am having a great time with her. Each time she stays engaged longer and longer and she participates better. She especially loves when the turtles come out. I especially love any time where she actually tries to do some of the movements they ask. It's so darn cute.


This week I was also able to put Logans hair in pig tails for the first time. It's so cute. She actually kept them in her hair the whole day. I usually just put one pony tail on the top of her head, but this particular morning I felt adventerous and decided to go for 2. To my surprise she was okay with it. That evening around 5:30....she went to take the pony tails out, but she is so used to having just one in there, that that was all she took out. She just took one side out. It was too funny. I wish I would have gotten a good picture of it, but she kept running away from me.

Check out those pig tails.

3 comments:

Matt and Audrey Myers said...

That is so cute and funny! I actually use to help out with Tippi Toes. Small World! I would help Sarah Nuse at the recitals. Logan is so precious!

Mechsner Family said...

She is adorable! Makes me want a girl! Nice pick on the outfits, so cute.

adie1983 said...

OH, I love the pigtails!! I have to agree with Mel,the cute little dance class and outfits kinda make me want a girl:)