Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa Photo

Last year I felt like she was too young to take her photo with Santa. However, during Easter I got her picture taken with the Easter Bunny and she did such a great job. She sat there and had this huge smile on her face. Well, we were not so lucky with Santa. Adam and I took her up the the mall to get the photo with Santa. Everything was fine. We walked over to Santa, I sat her down on his lap, I took one step back and Santa spoke to her and that was it...she lost it. Of course we couldn't walk away without a photo to remember this moment by.

Here is Logan with Santa



Once the picture was over with I took her off Santa's lap and she was fine. She was excited to get on the carousel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious! I have a feeling Caden is going to do the same thing! We will see. Hope all is well!

Melanie

adie1983 said...

oh my gosh, she looks terrified!!! Ha ha, maybe next year right :)

Matt and Audrey Myers said...

ha ha! That is so funny! Bless her heart...