Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

What a wonderful week. I was fortunate to have the week off of work. I still had basketball, but that was only 2 hours of my day. The rest of the time I got to spend with Adam and Logan. It was really great getting to do things with Logan that I don't normally get to do with her during the week. We went to the park, we went on a few walks, I got to take a nap when she did (I was VERY thankful for that), and we went shopping together.


For Thanksgiving we went to Adam's parents house. His sister came down with her puppy (Buddy), so we had a house full of dogs, people and food. Adam's mom did most of the cooking and it was delicious. Although this was not Logan's first Thanksgiving it was the first time she got to enjoy the meal. She was quite the source of entertainment for us. She danced around and spun in circles. It was very cute. The cutest part was when we were saying the blessing and giving thanks before the meal. Logan was sitting in between Adam's mom and I. We all grabbed hands to say our blessing and Logan decided she didn't want to hold anyones hand, so she raised her hands straight up in the air. Therefore we all decided we'd raise our hands straight up in the air and go around and give thanks. She kept those hands up the whole time and continued to look at us like we were the crazy ones.

Here are a few photos of us on Thanksgiving...



Logan and Honey watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade


Logan and Cosmo playing with the Dogs...I think Logan is playing with Cosmo


Mom getting Logan's food ready


At the dinner table. Cosmo is taking the picture



The Farrell's at Thanksgiving

No comments: