Sunday, August 10, 2008

Work has started back up

This week I started work back up again. Not the teaching part, but the coaching part. We went strong twice a day Monday through Friday and then just one practice on Saturday morning. My shoulder has been resting the past year and a half and it hadn't hit balls in so long. It really felt it after the first day of practice and it's still feeling it right now. I don't know what I was thinking, but I should have been hitting balls all summer long.

I'm really excited to get to start playing in games. We start playing on Tuesday. It should be good for the girls to get to play against other people besides themselves and it will be good for me to see what things we need to focus on even more. It's going to be a very exciting, yet busy time for Adam and I. It's going to be a lot of teamwork and excellent communication for us, especially when it comes to taking care of Logan and who is picking her up or dropping her off. On Friday we both went to pick her up....that's better than not going. I don't think that will happen though. I personally can't wait till work is over so I can go and pick her up and play with her.

Here is a picture of my volleyball team. I'll keep you posted on how the season goes.

1 comment:

adie1983 said...

That's a good looking team, keep us posted on how you guys do! Thanks for the anniversary wishes, I can't believe it has been two years. We miss you guys!