Monday, August 18, 2008

Logan is growing

I thought it was time for me to add some updated pics of Logan. She's 14months and I can't believe it. She is all over the place now. She gets into everything. I am enjoying her being able to walk. I heard that I wouldn't because she would be so fast, but I really do enjoy it. I can chase her around the house and it's just so darn cute. She is talking a bunch...you can't understand much of it, but she's making lots of noise.
She is going to a different daycare than what she went to last year because of my job change. She cried the first 2 weeks when I dropped her off and I cried the first couple of days. :) That was hard leaving my baby and having her cry like that for me. I guess she was too young to realize it the last time she was going to daycare. Now everything is fine and there are about 3 or 4 other little kids who are close to Logan's age so she will probably learn a lot of really great stuff from them and she'll probably learn a lot of "great" stuff that we will have wished she hadn't learned.
Logan has also got to come up to the gym for a few of my volleyball practices. She loves the volleyballs. She will chase them down. It's so cute. I need to get a picture of her with the balls because 15/16 years from now she'll really be playing volleyball and she'll be great at it. :)
One of Adam's aunts sent Logan some "back to school" clothes recently and so this past Sunday we put one of the outfits on her when we went to a baptism. The outfit was too adorable on her, so I just had to post pictures for everyone to see.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Logan is so cute. She looks like she wants a big wet kiss from Alexis!