Sunday, June 15, 2008

Logan Turns 1 !!!






Logan turned 1 year old this weekend. I can't believe how quickly a year has gone. We had a BBQ at our house on Saturday to celebrate her first birthday. Plenty of kids were there and I think she had a lot of fun. She enjoyed playing with the kids and she took a dip with her friend Caroline. She loved her cake. She picked the whole thing up and put it into her mouth...well as best as she could. It was great. She did her first birthday the right way. She got wonderful gifts and is enjoying playing with all of them. And Adam and I survived the first of many more birthday parties to come. It was actually a lot of fun having our friends over also. We enjoyed that because we don't get to have that too often.

Her actual birthday is today...Father's Day...so her and Adam get to enjoy the day together. I made Logan a t-shirt to wear that has two pictures of her and Adam on the front. One is the picture of them last year on Father's Day...which was the day we brought her home from the hospital and the second picture is the most recent one we had of the two of them. On the back of the t-shirt I put on " I Love My Daddy." This morning I put the t-shirt on and let her crawl into the bathroom where he was, so he could see the shirt.



1 comment:

adie1983 said...

So cute! I especially love the cake picture, everyone has to have one of those! Looks like she had a happy birthday, give her a big hug from us:)