Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppity Easter

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I sure did. It was another wonderful time celebrating the holiday. I had Friday off of work, so that was really great. Adam's parents hung out with Logan during the day and Adam and I got to spend some time together. It actually seemed like it had been a LOOONNNNGGG time since we had done that. I'm glad we did something fun with our time together. We went and ate lunch together and then went out to the beach. I got a little burnt at lunch, so we only stayed at the beach for about an hour or so, but it still was great to be hanging out there.

Saturday, Adam's sister came into town and they wanted to keep Logan over night. YEAH!!! That meant we were going to get to sleep in past 7am and Logan was staying with Honey, Grandpa, and Aunt Michaela.

Easter morning we headed over to get Logan dressed for church and we all headed out to mass. Logan lasted longer than she did at Christmas, but she still did not make it through the entire service. It probably didn't help that she had Aunt Michaela, Honey and Grandpa up at 4:30am.


After church we had lunch with everyone, Logan did a bit of Easter egg hunting. Although Logan was in the cutest dress for Easter...Thank you Aunt Peg...Logan didn't keep it on for long. You'll notice that this year Logan spent Easter mostly in just her diaper. She was feeling very relaxed and she was having so much fun, I didn't want to stop her.

Overall, the 3 day weekend that I had was fabulous. Can't wait for another break like that. I think my next long weekend will be Memorial weekend.

Here are some pics of Easter weekend.

Although the picture is blurry, here we all are dressed up for church...don't you love Logan's glasses?!!



Logan hunting for Easter eggs




Dad, Mom and Logan checking out the egg.

What just busted on my head??


Oh, this is fun...I like busting these eggs open!!





Adam and I....I'm feeling the "Easter bunny" spirit and Adam he's trying to film Logan at the same time.

The three of us...


Beautiful baby girl...


Happy Easter Everyone!!!

No comments: